Get to know me

Hi I'm Olivia.

I'm 16 years old and this is my blog.

I've become so aware recently of my surroundings and who I'm becoming that I felt it was important to record my journey in some way. As I've grown older I've changed so much, internally and externally without even stopping to reflect because I've been so self absorbed in everyday life. My aim this year is to focus on my self growth and really get to know who I am.

I have so many different passions that I want to share and in doing this,hopefully meet other people who can share their journeys too.

On this little space on the internet I'll be blogging about my lastest fashion loves to rants about my recent thoughts, whatever they may be so come and join me.


Here's some random facts about me...

My favourite music ranges from David Bowie to The Stone Roses.
Joshua Budich, The Grand Budapest Hotel
I could happily watch films all day, some of my favourites are Submarine, Spike Island and The Grand Budapest Hotel. I love a good Wes Anderson.

My main fashion inspiration comes from the 90s and 70s.

Photography is a massive passion of mine and I'm regularly found taking pictures of the oddest things. Capturing a moment to keep forever is something I honestly find quite magical.

I'm a very curious person and tend to question normality quite a lot, this is probably why I read a lot of conspiracy theories.

Travelling the world has been something I've dreamed about for a long time, experiencing different cultures, meeting new people and seeing amazing things I think appeals to everyone. Wanderlust consumes me.

If you've read this far then you are a warrior my friend, well done.

Olivia xo

1 comment:

thank you for taking the time to comment, I always read and appreciate them,i will try my best to reply within 48 hours.

though if you would like a more direct reply you can email me at skinnyjeansandbigbrows@hotmail.co.uk



Thank you,Livvy x